Implementing effective financial education policies in a changing financial landscape
This high-level global symposium addressed the following topics:
- Financial literacy in the digital age: challenges and opportunities
- Effective delivery of financial literacy in the digital age:
- National strategies for financial education
- The role of public, private and civil stakeholders
- The needs of target audiences
- Supporting safe investment through financial education
High-level participants from around the world (and Asia in particular) included officials and experts from the OECD/International Network on Financial Education (INFE), ministries of finance and education, central banks, regulatory and supervisory authorities, governmental officials, as well as international organisations, the academic community, the private sector and NGOs.
The symposium was followed by a roundtable on financial literacy and financial inclusion in Asia.
The event was organised by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and the OECD. The OECD’s contribution was sponsored by the Japanese Government.
Presentations (Day 1)
Presentations (Day 2)
OECD – Ms. Jennah Huxley [email protected]
RBI – Mr. Swatantra Kumar [email protected]
DOCUMENTS AND LINKS