25-26 October 2018 Beijing, China
Designing pension systems to cope with the ageing challenge
The 2018 Global Forum on Private Pensions was jointly organised by the OECD, the International Organisation of Pension Supervisors (IOPS) and the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission (CBIRC), China. It gathered high-level officials from regulatory and supervisory authorities, leading experts from pension fund industry and research institutes from both OECD and IOPS Member countries. Representatives from international organisations also took part in the event.
The main topics covered this year were:
- designing pension systems – how to use public and private components: pension reform in China and international experiences
- adjusting regulatory framework to encourage innovation to mitigate longevity risk
- pension funds’ ESG investment
- pension projections: design / communication with members / supervision
This international high-level conference was held back-to-back with the IOPS Committee Meetings and the IOPS Annual General Meeting on 24-25 October 2018.
Participation to the Global Forums on Private Pensions is by invitation only.
- Mr LIANG Tao, Vice Chair, CBIRC, China
- Dr David WONG, Chairman, MPFA, Hong Kong, China (Chinese version)
- Mr Thomas CHEONG, President of North Asia for Principal
- Mr Michel SUDBRACK, BCG Senior Advisor, Insurance Industry
- Mr Carlos RAMIREZ, President CONSAR, Mexico
- Ms Jessica MOSHER, OECD
- Mr Sean McLAUGHLIN, Prudential Life Insurance of Korea
- Mr Hans WAGNER, ICBC-AXA Life, China (Chinese version)
- Mr LEE Yuansiong, Ping An Insurance, China (Chinese version)
- Mr WANG Junhui, China Life Insurance and Asset Management Company
- Dr Dariusz STANKO, Head, IOPS
- Mr Ambrogio RINALDI, COVIP, Italy
- Mr Olano MAKHUBELA, FSCA, South Africa
Caroline Lam: [email protected]