your credit score
Get your FREE FirstCentral Credit Score
With most lending decisions made using our credit data, we’ve got the score that counts.
(Note: You can only check your free score once monthly)
FirstCentral Credit Bureau
A credit score is a statistical number that evaluates a consumer’s creditworthiness and is based on the individuals credit history. It is an instant decision making tool that helps to reduce the time and cost associated with processing and underwriting credit applications.
Portfolio Monitoring Review (PMR)
The PMR report gives you an overview of your portfolio’s (internal and external) activity and performance over a specific time period. The performance charts displays the historical credit value and statistics of your portfolio as well as its performance.
iRemedy is a platform that allow authenticated users (financial and Non-financial institutions) edit records and also generate reports using a maker-checker system. The processes and status of operations can also be monitored and checked on the platform.
Generate Credit Report
FirstCentral Credit Bureau offers credit reports, credit scores, and daily monitoring. Check your updated credit report and always know where your credit stands. Input your BVN and get your score.
FirstCentral Credit Bureau
Nigeria’s First and Truly Independent Credit Intelligence Firm
- Improve my credit score
- Dispute my credit score/report
- Get credit score analysis
- Take a loan
- Check my credit score
- View my credit score
Credit Worthiness reflects a person’s, company’s, or entity’s ability to pay back a debt.
A credit rating is an assessment of the creditworthiness of a borrower in general terms.
What's Your Value?
Your values are the things that you believe are important in the way you live and work.
Most people know they need a good credit score, but often do not understand why.
What People Say
Sign up to our newsletter to learn more about our tools and products.
- COVID-19: CBN, bankers’ committee to support airlines, mediaThe Central Bank of Nigeria and the Bankers’ Committee have agreed to extend special facilities to Nigerian-registered airlines and the media industry in Nigeria to enable them to address the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. CBN said the agreement, which was on the prompting of its Governor, Godwin Emefiele, was made on Tuesday. It said Emefiele, while addressing banks’ chief executives at the bi-monthly virtual meeting of the Bankers’ Committee, urged the banks to do all within their powers to support airlines in Nigeria. The CBN boss said such support was critical to helping the industry recover from the […]
- CBN, DBN urge MfBs to improve sustainable bankingThe Development Bank of Nigeria and the Central Bank of Nigeria have urged microfinance banks and other participating financial institutions to improve their sustainability efforts and become more responsive to their social and ecological environment. The banks said this was important as Nigeria and the global communities continued to grapple with the effects of climate depletion and economic uncertainties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic According to a statement on Friday entitled ‘DBN advocates sustainability banking for MFBs,’ the banks said this during a webinar organised by DBN for MfBs and PFIs. The initiative was focused on deepening DBN’s efforts to […]
- CBN waives guarantor requirement for N50 billion COVID-19 loan applicationsThe Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) announced this evening that households and SMEs applying for the N50 billion COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility would not be required to provide guarantors before the can access they can access the credit facility. This is according to a very brief press statement that was posted on Twitter. The statement did not give any reason for the waiver. Recall that the CBN N50 COVID-19 billion Targeted Credit Facility was unveiled by the apex bank in response to the Coronavirus pandemic. The credit facility is aimed at providing financial relief to households and small businesses as […]